2012年7月29日 星期日

Cooking, Food and Love


I like eating. Every food that taste good I like to eat. Like dark chocolate, sweet, ice-cream etc. Cos I like eating, I like cooking too.

 When my mother is cooking, I always ask her how to cook .Due to the dishes that my mother cook are very tasty J After my mother has taught me the cooking skills, I try to cook some easy dish. I have cooked egg with tomato, um… it taste nice not bad ^^


 After I have the first cooking experience, I try to cook a meal for my family. One night, I gave them a big surprise, I have cooked 3 dishes and soup for them that night . They all pound of me .


I also like making dessert. I have make a chocolate mousse cake for my father to celebrate his birthday this year. It is not easy to make. When I am making the cake, I have faced some difficulty so I called my friend to help. At last, I made a quite beautiful cake for my father.


Now, when I have spare time, I will cook a dish for dinner or make some dessert for my mother and father. I really enjoy cooking.

4 則留言:

  1. Your dishes look very attractive;)Especially the birthday cake for your mother.Haha, I really want to have a chance to try your delicious food!

    回覆刪除
  2. i like eating too :)the dishes look like very yummy .Do i have a chance to try your dishes ?

    回覆刪除
  3. HATE U!!!! Why don't you cook for me, i'm waiting for u.haha

    回覆刪除
  4. aww... actually i dun know how to cook... would u like to teach me haa?

    回覆刪除