My
Learning Experience – Joy and Challenges
When we are study, we must face some
difficulty and challenges. And after we solve the challenges, we feel joyful J Am I right ??
I’m not good at maths so that I hate doing SUM. Every time, when I am doing maths, I face lots of problems. I don’t know how to do it therefore I always ask someone for help, teach me how to sum it. Finally …. I do it .I can do it myself. ^ ^ Maybe for the another question, I don’t know how to sum again, I still work hard due to I get joyful after I do it well.
I got a
load of stress. Because my two cousin who got a good result in A-leave and DSE
this year. I sit for the DSE exam next year, and I really want to get a nice
result. I must work hard!!! But there is a important question I’m facing now.
It is how can I study successfully ???? OH this is a difficult problem …….
Go For It SALLY
Cheers

yes, and I'm thank god who gave me the challenges too coz it remind me I should work hard . I would not give me any opportunity to feel regreted with sth.Sis, add oil:)
回覆刪除ys I am glad that I solved the difficulties in the study process.
回覆刪除the most joyful part in the study process is that we can solve problem and the challenge by self. but don't compare with the others. u are not better him or her but it doesn't mean u r not good. we are not trying to do the best in the world but just trying our best!
回覆刪除When I have some difficulty,I will try my best to face them and after i solve the problems!I suddenly proud of myself^3^Do you have same feeling with me?^3^
回覆刪除I am not good at Maths either... seems that you can teach me in the future day :P btw love your pix :)
回覆刪除