On
27-6-2012 our school held an OLE activity about African Drum.
This is
not my first time to play African Drum. I
played the drum when I’m in F.2 during the school music lesson.
In the OLE activity, we had learned the
beat of playing the drum, the dance of Africa
and the song that African sing when they are dancing and playing the drum. The
songs are really funny.
During the activity some schoolmates were
invited to dance, we should follow their steps to create the music. When we are
going to invite the teacher to join us., they all went away. At last, we
invited Mr.Wu to join us. He suddenly walked fast and suddenly walked slowly so
that the tempo of the music is quite nice.
In the activity, not only learned how to
play African Drum, but also learned the culture of Africa .
In Africa , when there are something to
celebrate all African play their drum and dance .
On that day I had a perfect experience :)
cheers
I remember that When we are going to invite the teacher to join us,they all went away.These scene have a big fun to make all the student laugh!LOL
回覆刪除this activity was really unforgetable dont you think so!? and i remember that those classmates ,who were invitied, were too shy to dance!
回覆刪除On that day,it was so happy !Although I felt sick ,I enjoyed the activity so much ^^It's a pity that some teachers were run away, I think if more teachers come to join is,it will be more fun!AGREE ?^^
回覆刪除ys my first time to play African drum when I was form 2 during the music lesson ;)
回覆刪除we have played African drum in the music lesson when we were f.2?? why i can't remeber.....BTW that's a very unforgettable memory for u and me haha i really enjoy it.
回覆刪除Haha if there still have chance to join these kind of activity would you like to do it again? btw i also love those African songs and dance!! It's all very nice!! :)
回覆刪除Haha actually it was my first time to play African drums.The strong rhythm and brisk music interested me a lot. I can't wait to know more about African culture!!
回覆刪除YES,I remember that my first time play African drum when I was F.2 during the music lesson.I think the song so funny too.^^yohoho~summer to summer~~~~~~~~~~~
回覆刪除I think learning should be intersting ,and full of fun. This is a nice ativity .I hope this activity will be held again.
回覆刪除This is my first time to play african drum!
回覆刪除I love this activity very much,coz it make me love playing african drum:)